Date(s) - 09/28/2020 - 10/04/2020
Join in on our Outrace Laziness Fitness Challenge for students! Between September 28 and October 4, the first 3 students to finish the following steps win a prize:
- Run or Walk 7 miles (use the Nike Run Club app to track)
- Bike 14 miles
- Row 1050 meters OR Swim 864 meters
When you bike or row, take a picture of the machine showing your miles/meters to show the Fitness Center Staff when you’re finished. When you swim, let the Fitness Center Staff know how many laps you completed (one lap = 24 meters). Use these steps to use the Nike Run Club app:
- Download the Nike Run Club app
- Sign up for an account
- Add user Yogitha Malkireddy by searching under ‘find friends’
- Yogitha will invite you to join the challenge
- Accept the challenge and ensure you are in the correct category (for students)
- Open the Nike Run Club app when you begin your run and click ‘start’!
For more fun activities, click here for information about our C-Rec facilities.